Lead Administrators are institutional representatives who are responsible for approving and managing access to online score data at their institution. They can:
- Access score data for their institution.
- Approve access to score data and other services for secondary users at their institution.
- Create new users directly in the portal for immediate access to score data.
- Share a link with their staff or faculty to complete a Request Form to access score data online.
- Modify user's profiles and are deactivate user's access when staff leave the institution or change positions.
- Reset passwords on behalf of users.
Institutions can have more than one Lead Administrator, if needed for back-up or other purposes. Institutions can have different Lead Administrators for each institution type (such as graduate school or undergraduate).